Collection of Personal Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of KRM, KRM will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent. We will only use and/or disclose personal information in order to:
- understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- manage and develop our business and operations; and
- meet legal and regulatory requirements.
We will also share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the company or in the discharge of public duty.
- We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner's use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
We also reserve the right to use, disclose, sell, trade, or rent data aggregated provided that the data is not linked to any specific individual.
Security of Your Personal Information
Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control:
Withdrawal of Consent
Except as required by law, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose for which you refuse us consent or later withdraw your consent. If you withdraw consent, you agree that in spite of this withdrawal we may continue to use the personal information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have to KRM. You also understand that although you can use our site for some purposes without providing us with any personal information, we need personal information about you for some services, including those that require payment or involve an ongoing relationship with KRM or our partners. If you refuse to provide us with the information we require or later withdraw your consent to use and disclose this information, we may no longer be able to provide you with these services.
- All the personal information you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
- When you use secure areas of the site, we use systems such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with encryption. This means that all the information sent between your computer and our secure computer environment is encrypted or scrambled so that no one can read it in transit.